SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritualist Church Confused this Lady

3 posters

Go down

Spiritualist Church Confused this Lady Empty Spiritualist Church Confused this Lady

Post by Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Interesting debate here starting with an atheist going to a Spiritualist Church and moving on to suggest dumping the First Principle Fatherhood of God

http://family.psychics.co.uk/showthread.php/spiritualist-church-totally-confused-me-26959.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spiritualist Church Confused this Lady Empty Re: Spiritualist Church Confused this Lady

Post by morrigan Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:30 am

What kind of "medium says that the spirit cannot contact the lady. Ridiculous!! Atheists do not bvioelieve in a creative force. Why would that be a barrier. Obviously this "medium does not have any idea of spirit communication. Sorry but this has made me upset. Apersons belief does not stop spirit influence.

morrigan

Back to top Go down

Spiritualist Church Confused this Lady Empty Re: Spiritualist Church Confused this Lady

Post by Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:50 am

I agree with you Morrigan, I suspect a number of us have given messages to atheists as well as to believers of many other religions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Well,I have never been particularly religious.

But that does not stop me believing there is something after death.
Too much proof has been given to me.

petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:12 am

Nice reply to the lady concerned by Lis from our forum further on in teh thread

http://family.psychics.co.uk/showthread.php/spiritualist-church-totally-confused-me-26959p4.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down