SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al-Ruh Centre - Muslim Spiritualist Org

+2
Zandorf
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Al-Ruh Centre - Muslim Spiritualist Org Empty Al-Ruh Centre - Muslim Spiritualist Org

Post by Admin Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:50 am

This group is trying very hard the Centre looks interesting.

http://www.muslim-spiritualist.org/arc.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Al-Ruh Centre - Muslim Spiritualist Org Empty Re: Al-Ruh Centre - Muslim Spiritualist Org

Post by Zandorf Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:58 pm

One has to ask, are they Muslims or Spiritualists? It's a bit like Christian Spiritualists, why can't they just be Spiritualists? Never understood why they have to hang onto their old religious beliefs, and then tagging spiritualist onto the end of it.
Zandorf
Zandorf

Back to top Go down

Al-Ruh Centre - Muslim Spiritualist Org Empty Re: Al-Ruh Centre - Muslim Spiritualist Org

Post by Admin Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Actually Zandorf I rather admire them for what they are doing given the very strong opposition to contact with Spirit in many areas of their Religion. They are more likely to break through using this approach but I would guess they also get much hostility.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:33 am

I'm past the point of caring after 18 months of trying to find Spiritualists plain-and-simple on the forum boards I visit.

I've reached a point where I don't much care what folks call themselves as long as they're delivering the message of survival and delivering the teachings which were once the realm of Spiritualism...

Spiritualism isn't making much of a fist of it so why not Muslim-Spiritualism? You wouldn't have heard me say that only a short time ago....

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" (or some such thing) somebody once said.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:23 am

Shakespeare, I think.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:36 pm

obiwan wrote:Shakespeare, I think.

In 'Romeo and Juliet' - Juliet says:

"What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;"

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Scented roses disappeared yonks ago. If you have any, hold on to them.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:48 pm

hiorta wrote:Scented roses disappeared yonks ago. If you have any, hold on to them.
I have a few in my garden Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:09 pm

obiwan wrote:
hiorta wrote:Scented roses disappeared yonks ago. If you have any, hold on to them.
I have a few in my garden Smile

I have some too! They are available from most garden centres. Smile

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandorf Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Admin wrote:Actually Zandorf I rather admire them for what they are doing given the very strong opposition to contact with Spirit in many areas of their Religion. They are more likely to break through using this approach but I would guess they also get much hostility.

I don't say that I don't admire them, I do, especially when you realise the constraints of their own religion. I suppose it's just the extra handle. And yes, you are absolutely right mac. So, what the hell!!!!

PS, I got some sweet smelling roses too, so they aren't so thin on the ground after all.
Zandorf
Zandorf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down