SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARE SPIRIT AWARE OF THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS ?

3 posters

Go down

ARE SPIRIT AWARE OF THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS ? Empty ARE SPIRIT AWARE OF THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS ?

Post by brooksie1965 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Dear Group

We cannot ignore the weather changes, the seasons are all over the place. There is more political upheaval, and the negative controllers of the world are finding it harder to keep their bad deeds under cover.

I am wondering if the world of spirit, is any different to the earthly 3D, from the point of view of some people being totally aware, having their fingers on the pulse, and others being either unaware or disinterested? I have read that just because people are in spirit, they do not instantly have a big change of awareness in their personas.

I am not a fan of some of the terms of the new age brigade, however they use the world ASCENSION to describe the consciousness shift that we are told is happening to the 3D earth, I assume this will affect the higher diimensions too?

Will we actually be closer to the dimensions where our loved ones are in spirit??

IF anyone has any thoughts about this great.

Thanks Very Happy

brooksie1965

Back to top Go down

ARE SPIRIT AWARE OF THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS ? Empty Re: ARE SPIRIT AWARE OF THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS ?

Post by hiorta Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:17 pm

""Will we actually be closer to the dimensions where our loved ones are in spirit""

Not necessarily, but we are informed that those of a higher vibration can visit lower spheres.

'Gains' in consciousness - or of any kind have to be earned by Spiritual progression. We gravitate to where we have earned - where we will automatically be be most at home. This doesn't necessarily mean we will be delighted with the outcome, but we can endeavour to alter this.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

ARE SPIRIT AWARE OF THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS ? Empty Re: ARE SPIRIT AWARE OF THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS ?

Post by Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:16 am

I agree with Hiorta that Spirit will not veer from Natural Law to "shift" the consciousness of mankind. This is about the 8th return of the ascencion ideas and I see it progressing no more than the others.

As to the weather and other issues well mankind has done incredible damage to this planet and seems generally to be even more focused upon Material not Spiritual things. The numbers of us who may wish to see a lift in consciousness seems to decrease in proportion to the need for change.

As to disasters we have to remember their are cycles on our earth and man has added to them. I believe they are neither portents or an expression of God's will. Our planet has its own rhythm affected by other planets, the sun and by our exploitation. It will react in a manner that reflects the normal principles of natural law not magic or miracle.

The Mayans themselves, upon whose calendar so much of the latest incarnation of ascension is based, never saw this as a shift in consciousness, this appears to have been grafted on after the failled 1998 "ascencion". Indeed they do not believe the other interpretation either, that of massive planetry disasters and floods. Of course history indicates such a world wide happening may have occured in the past as every hill tribe from all over the world has a flood story.

Like many others I will just go on trying to do the best I can and develop the Spirit within. Time will show us but as one person responding to the Spirit of PN article on 2012 and the Mayan Calendars said when a guide was asked in a trance session what comes after December 2012 they said January 2013.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down