SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Channel 4 short TV Programme about Faith Healing

2 posters

Go down

Channel 4 short TV Programme about Faith Healing Empty Channel 4 short TV Programme about Faith Healing

Post by Admin Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:09 am

As part of my general information gathering I like to keep tabs on the sceptics and opponents like Chris French. As a result I received the following

Hi All,

This coming week, 4thought.tv on Channel 4 will be running a series of short (less than 5 minutes!) programmes on faithhealing at 7:55 pm each night. I'll be putting in an appearance on Tuesday night. According to the TV Guide UK TV listings, "Psychologist and atheist Chris French denounces the practice of faith-healing, which he believes exploits the uneducated, poor and sick. He also argues the evidence for alleged miracle cures does not withstand serious scrutiny". Not bad for less than two minutes of actual time on screen! Needless to say, a range of other opinions will also be on offer.

Best wishes,
Chris (French)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Channel 4 short TV Programme about Faith Healing Empty Re: Channel 4 short TV Programme about Faith Healing

Post by obiwan Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:38 pm

I think Faith Healing can be used to exploit the uneducated, poor and sick. One only has to look at the televangelist stations (which I do occasionally so I can wince and giggle). Of course that doesn't mean that all Faith Healers are corrupt and on the make.

I do wonder whether folks will confuse it with spirit healing as demonstrated by Harry Edwards and George Chapman.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Channel 4 short TV Programme about Faith Healing Empty Re: Channel 4 short TV Programme about Faith Healing

Post by Admin Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:57 pm

I suspect that will be discussed Obi
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down