SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITC, or traditional mediumship: not sure what to try. . .

+2
KatyKing
Left Behind
6 posters

Go down

ITC, or traditional mediumship: not sure what to try. . .  Empty ITC, or traditional mediumship: not sure what to try. . .

Post by Left Behind Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:20 am

In something of a quandry here, brothers and sisters. I don't believe I have any particular mediumistic abilities: not any more so than the average person. But I believe that there's some degree of mediumistic ability latent in everyone, and something inside of me want's to give it a try! Wink

I was thinking of giving ITC a try instead or in addition. I thought it would eliminate the subjective element (my own mind as being the source of the "messages"), but Jim's and Katy's comments indicate that this is not necessarily so.

I know that the best advice is to "join a circle, become a sitter, get involved with your local Spiritualistic church": but this isn't an option for me, since there's nothing around here. Crying or Very sad

What do you think? What method might be more likely to yield positive results? What method might be more likely to attract unwanted spirit influences? Or is this something that I probably shouldn't be doing at all?

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

ITC, or traditional mediumship: not sure what to try. . .  Empty Re: ITC, or traditional mediumship: not sure what to try. . .

Post by KatyKing Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Have a crack at both. Nothing ventured. Mental has to be the cheaper option. No kit needed. Either way, go for it bro. All strength to ya!
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

ITC, or traditional mediumship: not sure what to try. . .  Empty Re: ITC, or traditional mediumship: not sure what to try. . .

Post by KatyKing Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Watch and see where within 4weeks of starting you'll meet like minded seekers along with more experienced guides to help you. I'm told that there's something about a shrine or shriners that's of significance to you or will be soon. Enjoy.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:13 pm

KatyKing wrote:Watch and see where within 4weeks of starting you'll meet like minded seekers along with more experienced guides to help you. I'm told that there's something about a shrine or shriners that's of significance to you or will be soon. Enjoy.
Maybe they meant a shrink? (only joking)

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Very Happy Shrinkers? Hope not but better lay off the hot wash cycle next laundry day just to be sure Jim.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 am

KatyKing wrote:Watch and see where within 4weeks of starting you'll meet like minded seekers along with more experienced guides to help you. I'm told that there's something about a shrine or shriners that's of significance to you or will be soon. Enjoy.

Yes, there is, Katy. . . most interesting! Shocked

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:02 am

KatyKing wrote:Have a crack at both. Nothing ventured. Mental has to be the cheaper option. No kit needed. Either way, go for it bro. All strength to ya!

I think I will try both methods, Katy. You're right about "mental" being less expensive. I've been thinking about buying a short-wave radio anyway, though! Laughing

I'd probably also need a good recorder, and headphones: might just hold off on that till I start getting results, though.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:38 am

Hi Jim,

You could try this Skype cross over. If I hade any time in all my commitments I might give it a go but there are just to little time especially with my development group reopening on Monday.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Hope all goes well Admin. Saturday here supposed to be at a mediumship workshop in a city nearby but the EDL [chavs thugs skinheads and nazis]are having a march so police advise to stay away. Will cost shops and businesses thousands in lost trade let alone a missed opportunity for those who were coming to the workshop. So much anger in the world. Such a shame.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:48 pm

What does EDL stand for? Something-or-other Defense League?

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Left Behind wrote:What does EDL stand for? Something-or-other Defense League?

English

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Thanks, Z. Smile

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:35 pm

No trouble apparently. Good news. 2,200 police on the streets and its snowing. TV news says only 700 marchers. The cost in lost trade and police overtime must be vast. Another pound on the rates to pay for it I bet. Grrrrrrrrr.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:07 am

But at least, good news for today. Smile

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

ITC, or traditional mediumship: not sure what to try. . .  Empty What equipment do you use?

Post by Left Behind Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:53 pm

If anyone here has given it a try. . . what equipment did you use?

The Cardoso book indicates that 2 pieces of equipment are necessary: a continuous sound source (such as the static, or "white noice", of a radio tuned between-stations): and something (a tape or digital recorder) to record whatever comes through.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Left Behind wrote:If anyone here has given it a try. . . what equipment did you use?

The Cardoso book indicates that 2 pieces of equipment are necessary: a continuous sound source (such as the static, or "white noice", of a radio tuned between-stations): and something (a tape or digital recorder) to record whatever comes through.
I'm headed up to Casadaga, Fl with hopes of meeting with Kenda DeMorse.

Take a look at her websites, she answers an occasional e-mail too.

Cassadaga Voices

Cassadaga Voices - Gathering Energies Blog

10m YouTube Video

A Brush With Light

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down