SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

+17
Mic
Neilos
wattie
bravo321uk
Jane Lyzell
hiorta
dont-like-frauds
Mark74
baumer7
carrsam
LeroyC
Admin
Petco
obiwan
eternaltruths
mac
Lis
21 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge Empty Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Lis Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:12 am

Issues regarding the mediumship of Kai Muegge have been arising on the 'David Thompson: A Personal Message' thread that would seem best discussed here.

In brief, questions regarding Muegge's mediumship have been raised by two scientific investigators. Both have produced papers recently published in the Journal of Scientific Investigation.

That written by Stephen Braude can be read by clicking on the following link.

http://www.academia.edu/7593753/Investigations_of_the_Felix_Experimental_Group_2010-2013

(read it online by refusing the download and no log in is needed)

Thanks to 'eternaltruth' who provided the link. He understands that Michael Nahm's paper, also published in the Journal of Scientific Exploration Vol. 28 No. 2. pp. 229-283, 2014, may also soon be available online.

Having had an opportunity to read both papers, it would seem that the two researchers have raised some very significant concerns about the work of this medium and that he may have fraudulently produced some, if not all, the apparent ectoplasmic and certain light phenomena in his séances. It also seems clear that both investigators consider that Muegge may be an example of 'mixed mediumship'- that is, a person able to produce some genuine phenomena of a physical kind but fraudulently producing other supposed phenomena.

Their detailed reports do strongly highlight areas of concern that cannot be ignored.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge Empty Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by mac Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:24 am

http://www.all1broadcast.com/podcast/medium-at-large/ Admin this link is dead now

Associated listening in 'Medium At Large' interview podcast downloads - Kai Muegge and Stephen Braude interviews along with others.

Adnmin edit 2nd May 2023
I tried to use the Wayback Macine to find another link but it only had 2 and these were about different mediums and people.

Ther is a little more, involving Tom Butler, hardly surprising as he is a leading supporter of allowing and accepting some very outlandish approaches this is here https://weilerpsiblog.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/terminal-lucidity-a-review/

The bit covering the link above is in the replies
Tom Butler
October 9, 2014

I should add that the first listed author of that report, Michael Nahm, is the same one who co-reported with Stephan Braude on physical medium Kai Muegge. See: http://ethericstudies.org/essays/the-felix-study-personal-attack-under-cover-of-science/

The extremely poor reporting by Nahm on his magical explanations for how the medium is a fraud discredits the Society for Scientific Exploration which published the report (Braude is chief editor = circular peer review)and forces one to question the validity of his other work. Certainly, if it was not for Bruce Greyson’s contribution, I would discount the article you used as tainted by an irrational reporter.

Mark
October 9, 2014

Now, this is very interesting. I listened to an interview with Dr. Braude where he said that he believes that the table levitation from Kai is real, but that Braude does not know if the ectoplasm is real. Dr. Braude also claimed that Braude believes that Kai has engaged in some fraud in the past, and that Kai might be both a fraud and a person with real paranormal abilities, like Eusapia Palladino. Braude also said that he wants a more strict set of protocols put on Kai before Braude will believe that the ectoplasm is real. If I remember properly, he said this on a show called Medium At Large on the All 1 Broadcast internet radio network. I think that Kai was also a guest on that same show at a later date. I have not, yet, listened to the Kai interview, but I think I’m going to have to make it a priority, after reading this. I might also have to listen, again, to the Braude interviews that I have already listened to on that network, as well, because I’m going on memory, here. I only listened to the Braude interviews on Medium At Large and A1B Spotlight.

Tom Butler
October 9, 2014

I hold an BSEE and not a doctorate in physiology like Braude, but I sat with Kai 7 times or so and had complete control of the room in 5 of those, including body (not cavity) search, sitter and room search (our room) and we used hands-on control of everyone including Kai. Phenomena was produced as advertised. (http://atransc.org/circle/felix_circle.htm)

The problem I have is that Braude, and certainly biologist Nahm, does not show a very deep understanding of darkroom séance phenomena. They claim past fraud by Kai based on innuendo that apparently only exists as a cultural artifact. The medical doctor circle leader of the FEG, as well as Kai say there is no such evidence. Certainly there has been none in my 7 experiences.

Meanwhile Kai bent over backwards to accommodate Braude’s research, which is something he is normally very against because, as anyone experienced with these phenomena should know, demonstration under close scrutiny impairs sitter/medium trust and production of phenomena. (http://archived.parapsych.org/papers/09.pdf) The sitters are part of the circuit and too much real-world input apparently enables the sitter’s worldview to take over, preventing much of the experience. (Yes, I know this sounds kind of suspicious, but you need to be there to understand.)

My problem, and the only reason I feel justified in complaining, is that I asked Braude why his protocol didn’t cover his concerns. He just shrugged and said things come up. A scientist can only report on what is in the data. A scientist is ethically obliged to protect his or her test subject. Magical thinking about things outside of the protocol is not a scientific critique and reports of this nature in a peer-reviewed journal of which Braude is chief editor is conflict of interest.

Everything that is wrong with mainstream science and mainstream skepticism when it come to things paranormal is showcased in the two reports and subsequent campaigning. It makes me feel like I am back on Wikipedia.

craigweiler
October 9, 2014

Thanks for sharing that. It’s interesting.

mac

Back to top Go down

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge Empty Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Lis Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:19 am

As it appears it may take a while for Michael Nahm's article to be available for general viewing I have abstracted from the article what I believe may be the main points. As Nahm's paper is 55 pages long it is impossible to cover all the detail here, and what I have extracted will be posted in several parts.

Part One:

Michael Nahm's deals, in the first part of his article, with the various phenomena observed at the séances he attended over a period of years. He then raises the question of genuineness of the phenomena and states:

"The important question concerning the manifold phenomena described in the preceding section is whether they are genuine, or whether they (could) have been produced by fraudulent means under the prevailing control conditions. Often, this is difficult to tell, and one even needs to consider the possibility of 'mixed mediumship,' i.e. the possibility that a medium produces a mixture of both genuine and conjured phenomena. Hence, when performing research into physical mediumship, one needs to be very cautious before one forms a definitive opinion about a given phenomenon, or on the phenomenology displayed by a medium as a whole. In other words, one needs to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water. When a researcher forms a negative judgement about certain phenomena or a medium, he or she needs to have good reasons for it."

Nahm proceeds to document the development of the phenomena of the FEG circle, and why he "finally arrived at the conclusion that at least some of the phenomena displayed by KM are indeed not genuine."

In doing so, Nahm notes a number of factors that gave rise to concern. Those he lists include:

* KM's refusal to have his clothes patted down on entering the séance room at a sitting held in Basel on October 17, 2012, despite having agreed to this before the sitting.

* Sounds emanating from the cabinet before the display of ectoplasm that were reminiscent of "crinkly plastic foil, adhesive tape, or a hoop and loop fastener being opened slowly", and coming from the region around KM's left thigh.

* The appearance of an apport falling to the floor prematurely while KM was bent forward and fumbling with the supposed ectoplasm.

* Nahm observing a fine thread attached to the back of the supposed ectoplasmic hand, this thread leading directly upward to the loop of the cabinet to which the curtains were fastened. Other sitters have on different occasions seen this fine thread attached to the ectoplasmic hand.

* KM's right hand is never visible when ectoplasmic structures are moving.

* After the conclusion of the séance in Basil, Nahm found inside the cabinet two pieces of black tape that looked heavily manipulated. One piece was on the floor, the other "sticking to the bottom of the chair, protruding into the air next to the edge of the seat." Neither piece of tape was there when Nahm checked the cabinet and chair before the séance.

* Nahm suggests these tapes may have been used to facilitate the display of certain phenomena, such as the attachment of the ectoplam to the cabinet curtains. At this sitting large strands of ectoplasm were attached to both sides of the cabinet interior. Consequently, Nahm searched the inside of the cabinet curtains and found "several extremely thin white (or transparent) fibers with a synthetic appearance.

All these observations indicated to Nahm "that the ectoplasm displays, at least, were manipulated."

Part Two will follow shortly.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge Empty Part Two

Post by Lis Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:43 am

Under the heading of "Gathering Evidence for Fraud," Nahm notes:

* Being informed that "luminous ectoplasm" seen at a séance in Austria might have been "artificial phosphorescent spider web that can be bought as a Halloween gimmick."

* There was evidence that KM had "bought such material on the Internet," although he denied he had and asserted he had no knowledge of such a product.

* The quantities KM were known to have purchased were one kilogram of non-luminous cobweb, and 125 grams of luminous cobweb shipped to his postal address in Hanau. There is circumstantial evidence KM may have purchased this product on other occasions from a different store.

* Nahm purchased some of this product and was struck by the "close resemblance, if not identicalness of its look and the appearance of the luminous ectoplasm KM" exhibited in Austria.

* In addition, the "very fine filaments of this cobweb look very much like the extremely fine fibers" Nahm "had spotted on the inside of the cabinet curtains in Basel. Moreovber, both the luminous and the non-luminous cobweb looked practically identical to the ectoplasm shown on several photographs of KM."

* Three photographs of KM supposedly producing ectoplasm in daylight at his home and posted on his blog in February 2012 (later removed) on examination revealed the third, purporting to show the particle disintegration of the ectoplasm, did not appear to have been taken at the same time as the first two images as KM seemed to be in a different top and the background was different. Also the numbering sequence of the photos didn't fit the order in which they were said to be taken.

* There were strong indications the whitish-red pulsating light seen at various séances looked like a prop called "D'Lite Flight," an LED that is mounted to the top of a thin wire, the other end of which is usually fastened to an artificial rubber fingertip usually worn as a false thumb.

* Examination of photographs taken in 2011 suggest the possibility that KM's thumb is moving in concordance with the movement of the light display. When the light moved upward, the thumb is seen moving upward, when the light moved down, the thumb moved down.

* KM's responses to this were unsatisfactory and disturbing. Nahm has no doubt that KM has used the D'Lite Flight or a very similar device to produce "the spectacular spirit lights" KM had promoted in a blog post in August 2011. KM deleted this post a few days after Nahm had confronted him with his supposition.

* A photo series supposedly showing how the alleged ectoplasmic hand rises into the air from a heap of previously extruded ectoplasm revealed, on closer examination, the movement of KM's hand and arm in sequence with the movement of the ectoplasmic hand.

* According to Nahm, the arm of the supposed ectoplasmic form "bears a strong resemblance to the typically flat strands of ordinary cotton batting used for household and cosmetic purposes."

* Another series of photos suggest the rising ectompasmic column is being pulled upwards rather than arising up by itself.

* Nahm was unable to publish any of the photographs as KM has forbidden him to show any of him in a sitting.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge Empty Part Three

Post by Lis Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:54 am

In summing up, Nahm asks a crucial question: "Can all these findings be regarded as convincing evidence for fraud, or even as proof?"

He acknowledges that different people may have different answers to this question, but his "personal opinion" is that the "combination of findings [set out in the article] amounts to a quality of evidence that must be regarded as proof."

Taking all the factors into consideration, including suspicious aspects of KM's behaviour towards the researcher, contribute, in Nahm's view, "to forming a logical, coherent, and compelling argument for fraud."

While Nahm cannot say for certain, it is his opinion that KM's trance including the presence of the control [claimed to be Hans Bender] must be faked when KM used the LED light device, and "there is good reason now to wonder whether the trance is faked each time he produced ectoplasm,"

Perhaps, Nahm argues, KM can produce genuine ectoplasm on some occasions and resorts to fraud on other occasions. His personal opinion is, however, based on his investigation, "that the trance and HB are entirely faked at each sitting."If this is the case it would have "consequences for other phenomena occurring in KM's séances."

Nahm offers suggestions for certain control conditions that could be introduced in future KM sittings, none of which would appear to be arduous for the medium to undertake.

In his concluding remarks Nahm also notes that there has been discussion for some time in the parapsychological community that "KM might produce fraudulent phenomena," and also draws attention to the fact that one member of the FEG left the circle in 2011 because they concluded KM was a fake.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:08 am

Nahm has similar concerns to those of Braude.  

I found the details in the later section of Braude's report very interesting and more detailed than I had expected.  What I'd heard in Muegge's interview podcast (his dismissal of Braude's criticism) had  given me the impression that Braude was perhaps being unreasonable but my mind was changed when I read the reasons for Braude's concerns.

I shall look forward to reading Nahm's full account if it is available to read online in a similar way to Stephen Braude's.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by eternaltruths Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:10 am

Thanks Lis for the excellent summary, that eases the whole thing a lot for those out there who dont want to read the full report.

et
eternaltruths
eternaltruths

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:32 pm

Another one bites the dust...

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Petco Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Thanks et and Lis for your postings. Things become clearer now.
Same sad old story.

Petco

Back to top Go down

Post by Petco Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:47 pm

" * Three photographs of KM supposedly producing ectoplasm in daylight at his home and posted on his blog in February 2012 (later removed) on examination revealed the third, purporting to show the particle disintegration of the ectoplasm, did not appear to have been taken at the same time as the first two images as KM seemed to be in a different top and the background was different. Also the numbering sequence of the photos didn't fit the order in which they were said to be taken."

A simple google search for images of Kai Muegge leads to an article from Feb 2012, it seems to match this description well.

Admin edit http://www.spiritarchive.org/kai-muegge-3-article.html invalid redirects you to https://issmpi.org/ This does not have the article you are seeking although if you go to the closely linked otherside press and look on columns you will find the 2017 film of Kai's "materialisation" on this page https://theothersidepress.com/columns/

It is not contained on his blog (any more).
Some images of "Halloween cobweb" on google look similar indeed. ADMIN NOTE this re appears and Petco posts it below

Admin edit Petco's link is here https://web.archive.org/web/20141213164034/http://www.spiritarchive.org/kai-muegge-3-article.html the pictures are not available on the Wayback Machine Archive. I am having trouble sinding my copies of these bu I think Petco's comments are apt.

Petco

Back to top Go down

Post by eternaltruths Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:21 am

Here is the report of Dr. Michael Nahm finally.

This is an official link and no illegal source. Anyone interested in the topic is strongly advised reading it. Things become in my eyes shocking clear. I must toll Dr.Nahm my highest respect as he tried to be fair troughout the whole report. If I would have been confronted with only half the evidence I would have shut the door much louder and my conlusions verbally would been much more unkind.

http://www.anomalistik.de/images/stories/pdf/sdm/sdm-2014-08-nahm.pdf Admin edit the link does not work try this https://www.researchgate.net/publication/291882678_The_Development_and_Phenomena_of_a_Circle_for_Physical_Mediumship

There is now a follow up report
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319305451_Further_Comments_about_Kai_Mugge's_Alleged_Mediumship_and_Recent_Developments
eternaltruths
eternaltruths

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Many thanks for providing the link to Dr. Nahm's paper, eternaltruths. Let us hope that many people will read it and understand why there is such concern about what has been going on in the Felix Experimental Group.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eternaltruths Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:03 pm

Lis, my pleasure. I will add something.

I was kicked of at pm4u when I talked about the reports of Dr.Nahm and Dr.Braude in total. My postings were erased, my identity was deleted. Besides I was attacked on that page by some people very rude I never threw back dirt. Nevertheless, I seemingly was an unpleasant guy with an unpleasant topic. Away with me.

Kai Muegge instead for weeks was able to post there, blaming the work of the experts he invited to start research. In many postings he used insulting phrases and acted quite rude. Of course he never commented any of the valid acusations that existed. And noone at pm4u was really asking for that. Also the people who keep the forum pm4u up never cared on Muegges verbal attacks against Mr.Braude and especially Mr.Nahm. But many of them enjoyed licking Mr. Muegges wounds who sold himself as poor victim.

Dr.Nahm never reacted on Mr. Muegges attacks and the untrue stories told. Some days ago now Dr.Nahm finally decided as it seems to make a clear and short statement at pm4u.

It was the only thing he posted there concerning the case, his report spoke for itself.

pm4u deleted Dr.Nahms post within hours.

Since I have a second ID there I was able to copy the statement by Dr.Nahm and will post it here now.

To the founders of pm4u: you may delete postings and also full topics. But neither this world nor another is under your control in total and the truth will always come out.

et

Dr.Nahms posting that was deleted after some hours at pm4u...

Hi forum,

not long ago, Kai has depicted me and my work with him in drastic and quite negative terminology.
For example, he stated that my (and Steve's) allegations of fraud are "pure bullshit", "ridiculous allegations", and that there was "not the slightest hint of evidence", or that my reasoning was "all theorized in retrospect and there is NO EVIDENCE for nothing". He claimed I "totally lost [my] scientific distance" and that my report would drench "of hate and antipathy against the medium".

In this light, I think it is only fair if I am allowed here to invite potentially interested readers to form their own opinion about the matters in question.
Here is a link to my paper which is now available as a free download:

http://www.anomalistik.de/images/stories/pdf/sdm/sdm-2014-08-nahm.pdf

A few more comments, just for the record and for the sake of truth:

Kai also claimed
"SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT SEEN THEM ANYMORE!", referring to the "investigational team" and the time between our sittings in Austria and the publication of our papers.
Of course, all of us have remained in contact with Kai during that time - at times in quite intensive contact. And, in case that should really matter, we have even "seen" him in person and via Skype. Just read our papers.

Kai also claimed
"The Investigational Team has because of that sudden attack [of myself] fallen apart and is totally quarrelled.
Years long friendships have been cancelled because one investigator [= meaning myself] did fall and concentrated on unproven theories."

Not quite. The "investigational team", including the long time FEG circle leader, is in perfect agreement with regard to the most important concern, namely, that Kai has cheated on occasion in the past. Moreover, all of us are in ongoing and friendly contact with each other.

As mentioned earlier, I won't quarrel in public. Yet, given Kai's public accusations, I had to set the record straight.
There's nothing else I'll say in this forum - just keep a clear head and form your own opinions.
I know that many of you love true PM - just like I do.

End of Dr.Nahms posting that was deleted at pm4u...

Last edited by eternaltruths on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
eternaltruths
eternaltruths

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Very interesting - thanks eternaltruths

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by eternaltruths Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:57 pm

obiwan wrote:Very interesting - thanks eternaltruths

You are welcome obiwan.
I must say I would love to post more "enlightning news" but actually it seems we first need to sort out the bad seeds to get a great harvest finally...

et
eternaltruths
eternaltruths

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:18 pm

eternaltruths wrote:
obiwan wrote:Very interesting - thanks eternaltruths

You are welcome obiwan.
I must say I would love to post more "enlightning news" but actually it seems we first need to sort out the bad seeds to get a great harvest finally...

et

I've just finished reading it. It's a very comprehensive study and Nahm seems genuinely open-minded to me, and very thorough. I don't find this sort of phenomena particularly valuable really. Something like the independent direct voice would be much better.

Last edited by obiwan on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling corrections)

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:48 pm

We're stuck with what's on-offer, obi, and even that may get withdrawn if the conclusions of recent studies aren't felt to be 'right'.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:23 pm

mac wrote:We're stuck with what's on-offer, obi, and even that may get withdrawn if the conclusions of recent studies aren't felt to be 'right'.

True. I'd rather there was nothing than tripe.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:25 pm

spot on!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Sadly, the actions of the owners of the pm4u forum seem to have little regard for genuine discussion of the issues surrounding physical mediumship and even less regard for the truth. Michael Nahm's report was reasoned, fair and very thorough in its assessment of the concerns and the rationale for them.

To delete Nahm's comments, and deny him the right of reply to accusations made by Kai Muegge on that forum is unethical, discriminatory and a rejection of free speech. It is an action that highlights once again that the pm4u forum is a 'closed shop.' It isn't interested in the truth. The words 'psychic mafia' once again come to mind.

Thankfully, this forum does allow the opportunity for people to discuss, debate and discern. I thank Dr Nahm for making his report available. Let us hope that despite the actions of pm4u there will be some of its members who do want to read it and will take the time to think clearly about what was reported and form an unbiased assessment on its contents.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:11 am

True Lis and supported behind the PM4U wall are Kai, in regard to this material from Nahm which raises serious concerns about his work, we know there are issues surrounding Tom and Kevin at Moncabirol, Anders Akesohn who admitted fraud and the notorious Warren Caylor who so much has been reported about (see the forum's thread on him).

Yet in that forum questions suggesting a mediums is misbehaving are disallowed as negativity. In reality they should be regarded as a positive because it helps eradicate those who are not practising mediumship and have no intention of starting.

Any genuine mediums within that forum or included, through contact, with the potentially doubtful must surely be concerned about being tainted by association.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:48 am

Although I agree with what's been said we should hardly be surprised at what happens there on PM4U.  Nothing has changed over several years in respect of concerns being expressed about fraud.  There are none so blind as those who refuse to see, or even open their eyes to look, whether fraud might be a possibility.  

But we can't shame them into doing what they're just not going to do. Maybe the writing was on the wall even from the time of the NAS and the NSSF?  As a beginner in the world of the spooks I expressed my concerns in PN that some were more interested in seeing vivid physical phenomena than they were in the message underpinning them.  

Perhaps I wouldn't have been far off the mark if I'd said that even those produced by 'mixed' physical mediumship would do?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:46 am

Whatever we may think about the way that PM4U is moderated, the copy of a recent message from Robin Foy to an enquirer concerning life-after-death seems honest enough to me.  

I think that when discussing physical mediumship and phenomena some may lose sight of the purpose (in Spiritualism's terms) of the purposes of any form of mediumship.  The phenomenalists perhaps being the most likely ones?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Petco Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Checking issues about Muegge in the internet, I came across his original article about producing ectoplasm in white light. It is now on his blog, but it was not when I posted the link from spiritarchive.org earlier. See

http://felixcircle.blogspot.de/2012/02/spontaneous-trance-state-produces.html

For some reason, Muegge has put it on his blog again. I appreciate this, because now one can see that there's something strange about this story. If you copy this posting onto your PC, e.g. into MS Word, you can read the original names of the eight photos included. They were not visible on spiritarchive.org.

IMG_0238
IMG_0239
IMG_0240
IMG_0251
IMG_0252
IMG_0246
IMG_0248
IMG_0250

As Nahm pointed out, this sequence doesn't match the description of events provided in the text.
Now, thanks to Muegge, we have direct proof that there's something fishy going on with his stories about producing ectoplasm.
Apparently, there has also been no progess with regard to producing it in white light, and I wonder when this will be the case?

I am thankful to the administrators of this forum who provide the opportunity to publish critical opinions about Muegge and the like. Very much needed.

Petco

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:35 am

Thanks for that information Petco, very useful. Also thanks for the comments, it is important that we have a forum where we can allow critical examination of issues like this. Too many seem to just accept what they hear.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next