SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apports (activation stones)

+3
hiorta
mac
SeanceBells
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Apports (activation stones) Empty Apports (activation stones)

Post by SeanceBells Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:49 pm

I've been a bit worries about posting this. I'm actually quite knowledgable in Physical mediumship, and i understand the purpose of apports.
But i am struggling to understand these activation stones. i saw one recently in my travels but the explanation was full of big words and i just can't catch on.
so i am embarrassed to admit that, can someone explain them to me?

SeanceBells

Back to top Go down

Apports (activation stones) Empty Re: Apports (activation stones)

Post by mac Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:43 pm

Could you please first explain for this ignoramus what 'activation stones' are in the first place? I've never heard of 'em let alone know what they do!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanceBells Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:37 am

Thats exacly my point! what are they? they are suppose to link people or places and raise energy?
honestly, i am quite simple and i can't undertand it. my age is finally catching up to me i am afraid lol.

http://felixcircle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/the-message-of-stones-transcript-by-o.html

SeanceBells

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:13 am

I find it hard to decide whether traditional mediumship is outdated and outmoded with something new about to replace it - or whether the ideas emerging from the new generation of practitioners are so much mumbo-jumbo.  Question

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:45 pm

Indeed mac. The Medium is an individual who is aware of their ability to consciously bridge the area between differing, but limited, areas of human perception and Life expression.
This ability was brutally suppressed by many of a religious outlook - ignoring their own unbridged gap of proclaiming Love for all, but selectively practising the opposite.

Apports are said to be supernormally produced material items of uncertain significance but would bring great comfort for the recipient.

Considering the vibrational nature of the infinite range of life it may be better to wait until more is known about them and their purposes, although they could be a pointer to enable us to widen and deepen our experiences.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:41 am

Given these seem to only appear in the Felix Group and for Kai (until someone else joins the fun) no genuine explanation would seem possible. I think Kai has been learning to much about Rhinehart's strange mediumship.

For me an apport and the energy they would take to create for Spirit to achieve seems meaningless without a purpose.

One day I will get the story done about Australias foremost apport "Medium" Charles Bailey. I have gathered most of the material but am awaiting the digitalisation of Harbinger of Light to ensure some local detail has not been missed, especially whether his Chastaphone ever made an appearance here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:28 am

Admin wrote:Given these seem to only appear in the Felix Group and for Kai (until someone else joins the fun) no genuine explanation would seem possible. I think Kai has been learning to much about Rhinehart's strange mediumship.

For me an apport and the energy they would take to create for Spirit to achieve seems meaningless without a purpose.

One day I will get the story done about Australias foremost apport "Medium" Charles Bailey. I have gathered most of the material but am awaiting the digitalisation of Harbinger of Light to ensure some local detail has not been missed, especially whether his Chastaphone ever made an appearance here.

I'm interested in hearing about the guy you mention in your last paragraph, Jim. The one in the first paragraph, not so much! Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanceBells Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:11 pm

i would like to add, that i would be interested to hear about that gentleman as well.

also, regarding these stones, they have been appearing in multiples from warren caylor as well

SeanceBells

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:28 pm

It seem that today's physical mediums have similar phenomenal attributes. Apports now a speciality from both KM and WC. Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm

Why am I not surprised that the other most suspect "physical medium" is performing the same trick.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:27 pm

...roll up, roll up...get your giant activation stones 'ere...
(and only $3 a piece on Ebay) Wink

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:33 pm

Slatewriter wrote:...roll up, roll up...get your giant activation stones 'ere...
(and only $3 a piece on Ebay) Wink

I'll take a couple please - great value! Razz

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:12 am

Yes, I agree with the views regarding the so called 'activation stones' and it is building a network of the haves and the have nots. Nice exclusive club of stone bearers that potentially creates division. I am not convinced that the spirit world would engage in such activities, definitely not from the higher realms anyhow.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:56 am

There is a report on PM4U regarding a séance where the stones were apported. The author took the stones she received to a jeweller who examined them and concluded that they were cut and moulded glass. It will be interesting to see if a repiciant of a stone offers feedback on some amazing phenomena or not. I am assuming if no phenomena occurs the owner/s will unlikely report, hence the lack of any updates.

Last edited by Neilos on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:31 pm

Hi Neilos, Given the site policy for PM4U no report would surely indicate almost the same as a negative report given every member there know that negative feedback is unacceptable. I think they were brave to write that the jeweller indicated that they were, as we have all been suggesting cut and moulded glass, very un Shembala (sic Warren Caylor spelling) like (unless it is Chinese not mystical Tibetan).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:46 am

It all seems shembolic to me I must say lol! The medium in this case was KM and prior to the materialisation the whole séance room lit up from an unknown light source. It seems to me that it would be very difficult to light the whole ceiling of a séance room fraudulently and without the trick being obvious. Wonder what the view on that is here? I understand from FB that a recently materialised stone at a WC séance was placed in front of the cabinet on top of his mouth gag.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:07 am

The whole KM thing is being well and truly pulled apart and looked at again. I believe the unfortunately supportive latest edition of the SPR's Paranormal Review may have created some backwash. Anyone who can seek to pull off the D'Lite trick could be well capable of creating other lights with no apparent source.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:17 am

Would love to see how that could be done in a room full of people but agree anything is possible. At least the so called 'activation stones' have been examined with the conclusion that they are coloured glass and in essence and likely to have mundane origins.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:54 pm

If Dynamo say, all what he is doing were spirit, he could make a fortune:

Check out especially at 41:25 min the scene with the "yellow bird"...Phantastic!

This is real magic! Smile

Last edited by dont-like-frauds on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:06 am

Wifi is nor working so using my phone, a 50 plus minute video will eat up my data lol! The author references the room lighting up 4/5 secs and ceiling down. In my opinion 4/5 secs would give sitters enough time to notice something that was untoward and likely the light source. I will stick to the mixed mediumship theory because that's the one that makes sense to me, taking into account my own experiences and reading the views of others. Fast forwarded to the yellow bird and agree amazing!! All trick and illusion you reckon?

Last edited by Neilos on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:26 am

dont-like-frauds wrote:If Dynamo say, all what he is doing were spirit, he could make a fortune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKaYBaN3FRs

Check out especially at 41:25 min the scene with the "yellow bird"...Phantastic!

This is real magic! Smile

I agree that the yellow bird was one, cool illusion/trick/phenomenon. Smile

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:15 am

Neilos wrote:Wifi is nor working so using my phone, a 50 plus minute video will eat up my data lol! The author references the room lighting up 4/5 secs and ceiling down. In my opinion 4/5 secs would give sitters enough time to notice something that was untoward and likely the light source. I will stick to the mixed mediumship theory because that's the one that makes sense to me, taking into account my own experiences and reading the views of others. Fast forwarded to the yellow bird and agree amazing!! All trick and illusion you reckon?

(Attention satire)

I think dynamo is a kind of mixed mediumship, too. He is just too shy to admit.
How on earth could he materialize a living bird out of a dead wall? Even the painted bird from the wall has disappeared! And how could he know, that the little boy chooses "yellow"? The boy doesn´t seem to be paid. This must be spirit!

The next prove is the money apport right in the beginning of the video. I mean, it was so mind blowing, that even this big man felt down. Ok, he was a little bit stoned already, but nevertheless...

And everything happend in bright light! This is a double prove!

Wow! He´s so humble. He´s the new Jesus. Did you know, that he already has walked over the Thames? No? Here at 1:21 min:

Pray and thank the Lord!

(End of satire)

Last edited by dont-like-frauds on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:27 am

I'm a simple guy and won't try to attribute meaning to it. It's just an amazing performance carried out by a skilled practitioner.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:33 pm

I am with you on that Mac, but Dynamo is fantastic.

As to mixed mediumship, a term first coined for Eusapia Palladino who would always cheat as a first option, are we to accept this as a valid position or should we ignore those who do it because you cannot have faith in them.

As a mental medium who stands up on platform intending to give proof of survival by connecting to Spirit would it be OK if I breached trust and gave messages where I had the answers written down beforehand, or to friends whose history I knew without seeking something new I did not know. In one blow I destroy the sanctity of mediumship as a truth, designed to bring comfort and healing to those on this physical earth. OK Kai is not giving information from loved one's but the ethics are the same, he is pretending it is all the work of Spirit.

Sadly in the past there were mental mediums who did have something in the back pocket to cover for bad days, indeed this was how people like William Roy worked at all times. In fact look at Psypioneer and the early suspicions about Gordon Higginson which meant Barbanell published nothing about him in Psychic News for 18 years until they became friends. I have personally seen messages given to people who were friends, although the audience did not know it, with some dramatic "evidence" that the medium was well aware of. I have also seen purely Psychic messages, as a pick up, without letting the recipient know the message came from them not Spirit.

No I am definitely in the camp that rejects mixed mediumship, especially when the individual claims its all Spirit, but in reality on all occasions (I will accept a mental medium who tells the message recipient when the message is not from Spirit but pick up from them, that is honesty, especially when their work proves they have a link to the Spirit World). It is also a certain way to destroy the public image of mediumship and because mediums are the cornerstone of modern Spiritualism the movement itself.

Ok this places real problems for me working in the same church regularly. I am almost better friends with the Spirit relatives than the individuals receiving the message so I quiz them for something new as evidence before allowing them to give a message. My verbal debates with the Spirit probably look odd but cause some laughs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:57 pm

I agree, there is no place for mixed mediumship and I would rather witness what is genuine no matter how meagre it may be. I have made the decision not sit with any of the public mediums and to focus on home circle development.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum