SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post by Twilight Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello to everyone here! I'm Twilight, and I'm a spiritualist. I personally don't accept any deity, but I respect the beliefs of others. I come here hoping to find enlightenment and inspiration from the thoughts of other folk.
Thank you for having me!
Twilight
Twilight

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by mac Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:53 pm

welcome! I'm a +30 year Spiritualist and there are other Spiritualists here also. You're in good company but only time will tell if you'll find inspiration and enlightenment from our thoughts and ideas. I do hope so. Smile

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:37 am

Hi & welcome Twilight.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello

Post by hans castorp Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:41 am

I'm a retired publishing drudge with a lifelong interest in matters philosophical and religious. Though I'm not a Spiritualist, I am interested in the history of the movement, its present state, and its future prospects. I've read most of the posts on the board and have found them provocative, interesting, and sometimes astonishing. I particularly appreciate the historical materials that the administrators have collected and shared. I'm looking forward to Lis's book!

I have a skeptical cast of mind, but I'm not a fan of internet skeptics. I am appalled at the level on which polemical conversations are held online, and I haven't come here to denounce, denigrate, condescend to, or insult anyone or his or her beliefs. I'll probably mostly lurk, but I appreciate the opportunity to ask a question from time to time.

hans

hans castorp

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:08 pm

Welcome Hans I hope you enjoy this; hopefully I may get some time to put new material on here but ebery time I think I may have retired the companies I work with want me to keep going a little longer.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum