SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

+4
Admin
Lis
mac
COSC2014
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS - Page 2 Empty Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by COSC2014 Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:40 pm

mac wrote:quote COSC2014 "WELL THERE SEEMS TO BE A VERY FEW PEOPLE, HAVING A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY AND THE MAIN CONTRIBUTORS ARE THE THREE OF YOU, I AM OK WITH YOU CALLING ME PUERILE, IF YOU WISH TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SHADOWS YOU HIDE BEHIND AND MEET ME YOU CAN ACTUALLY TELL ME TO MY FACE! Very Happy OF COURSE I DONT EXPECT YOU TO, YOU WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF RUBBISH EXCUSE, YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND HAVE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY."

It was I, mac, who made that remark about the way you wrote; nobody else.  

I didn't call you puerile and have no idea if you, yourself, actually are puerile but your silly response certainly came over that way to me. And now you've resorted to SHOUTING at me. (netiquette sees upper case as shouting)  Wonder what that says?

I don't know if you'll find my excuse to be a rubbish one but I won't be able to meet you face-to-face given the considerable distance between where we each live.  edit:  Earlier I missed your remark about visiting the UK in November but when you do I'll be in Arizona, still too far apart for a meet up. I can still look forward to reading the reports about your upcoming visit though.
 Smile

Well Mac! yes, I do find your excuse lame, because you have not even PM`ed me to see if are dates will marry up at any point! Laughing as I suspected happy to have a voice on here, and has more than enough to say, given the opportunity to show your integrity and come out of the shadows, its a different matter! I will accommodate your dates, I will travel anywhere in the UK to meet you!
COSC2014
COSC2014

Back to top Go down

PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS - Page 2 Empty Re: PN CAMPAIGN TO END FRAUD IN PM DAVID THOMPSON COMMENTS

Post by COSC2014 Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Lis wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:That's strange! Yet another post mysteriously disappears! Seems a bit of careful censorship is taking place if a post strongly questions about the lack of positive reports about Physical Mediumship on here, surely if it's supposed to be a blog site for Spiritualism as the title suggests, where are the Psychic News reports of other positive articles that have been published shared on here? Why was you quick to post about the truth campaign? Yet you seem to be selective in regards to other newsworthy articles, that clearly shows biased behavior, come on Jim let's see if you are fair with your desimination of information.

David, I have no idea what you are on about when you write of your posts mysteriously disappearing. Admin is doing nothing with your posts. We are not censoring you, or preventing any posts by you about physical mediumship or anything else. Perhaps you are pressing the wrong button when you post?  Otherwise we have no idea why the posts, that you claim you are making, have not appeared.

Us so called obsessive, biased, anti-physical mediumship false gurus, censorship freaks, etc., etc., have, to be honest, been taking a break to obtain some sustenance before dealing with your next onslaught. Smile

As for why this forum was quick to post about the Truth campaign, there is quite a simple answer. We get Psychic News, we support the position Psychic News has taken, and in response to the Psychic News's call for people to promote the Truth campaign, we did. Nothing very sinister in that, I believe.

Liz, I dont remember calling you any of those names you mention above! Why when I come on here and have a strong opinion is it called an onslaught?

So when you received Psychic News and saw the report written about the 40 coin apport and also the article written by the then editor of Psychic News, you didnt see them as newsworthy? Well! that is censorship and shows bias behavior, a truly unbiased Admin (Jim) would publish every item of interested for those who visit the site to see and make up there own minds, Right? Yet you always are super quick to publish any article that shows a negative spin on Physical Mediumship in the present day! Now if you say that you dont rate what is taking place in today`s physical mediumship and dont publish both sides, you show bias. Now we are getting to the bottom of it finally, its Liz & Jim`s blog site, and what they want only gets published!

I am quiet happy to send you the previous Psychic News reports for you to publish about myself and Scott, I am sure you have a copy of the positive email you wrote some years ago about my mediumship, until you threatened legal action if we made it public, I even have photos we could post here, taken at the church, Jim is the leader of. Like you Liz, I leave NO stone un-turned in my quest for information when I decided I want to make a point about something, and will not stop until I get to the bottom of it.

ALL! I ask for is fairness and unbiased reporting of ALL events, even if you both dont agree with the content, as I said before this blog site is supposed to be for Spiritualist as the name on the blog site suggests "SpiritualismLink" or maybe you should rename it to, "The Liz, Jim and sometimes Mac blog site"

Please can you also publicly confirm that if you dont want to publish the positive articles, you would be happy for me to do so, or do you wish this site to remain in the firm hand of negative and bias reporting of the world of Spiritualism, but only how Jim, Liz and Mac see`s it.
COSC2014
COSC2014

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:51 pm

COSC2014 wrote:
mac wrote:quote COSC2014 "WELL THERE SEEMS TO BE A VERY FEW PEOPLE, HAVING A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY AND THE MAIN CONTRIBUTORS ARE THE THREE OF YOU, I AM OK WITH YOU CALLING ME PUERILE, IF YOU WISH TO COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE SHADOWS YOU HIDE BEHIND AND MEET ME YOU CAN ACTUALLY TELL ME TO MY FACE! Very Happy OF COURSE I DONT EXPECT YOU TO, YOU WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF RUBBISH EXCUSE, YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND HAVE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY."

I didn't call you puerile and have no idea if you, yourself, actually are puerile but your silly response certainly came over that way to me. And now you've resorted to SHOUTING at me. (netiquette sees upper case as shouting)  Wonder what that says?

I don't know if you'll find my excuse to be a rubbish one but I won't be able to meet you face-to-face given the considerable distance between where we each live.  edit:  Earlier I missed your remark about visiting the UK in November but when you do I'll be in Arizona, still too far apart for a meet up. I can still look forward to reading the reports about your upcoming visit though.
 Smile

Well Mac! yes, I do find your excuse lame, because you have not even PM`ed me to see if are dates will marry up at any point! Laughing as I suspected happy to have a voice on here, and has more than enough to say, given the opportunity to show your integrity and come out of the shadows, its a different matter! I will accommodate your dates, I will travel anywhere in the UK to meet you!

Let me know when you're planning to visit the UK during 2017 and we'll see what we can arrange.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:06 pm

Hi there,
just a quick note:
Not only Jim, Liz and Mac read these threads, there is also Mic and many others, to be sure. But why should we participate in such bizarre and useless discussions?
To all physical mediums out there in the dark: Show courage! Bring thermal cameras into the seance room, private or not, share the videos you will produce (or have already produced), and lets discuss the results!
That's the only way to deal constructively with the mess that some of you created, it is high time for innovation.
Those who constantly refuse even decent and playful experimentation with thermal cameras must not be surprised when the cloud of suspicion falls on them, and grows, and grows, and GROWS... ;-)

Mic

Mic

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:05 pm

Mic wrote:Hi there,
just a quick note:
Not only Jim, Liz and Mac read these threads, there is also Mic and many others, to be sure. But why should we participate in such bizarre and useless discussions?
To all physical mediums out there in the dark: Show courage! Bring thermal cameras into the seance room, private or not, share the videos you will produce (or have already produced), and lets discuss the results!
That's the only way to deal constructively with the mess that some of you created, it is high time for innovation.
Those who constantly refuse even decent and playful experimentation with thermal cameras must not be surprised when the cloud of suspicion falls on them, and grows, and grows, and GROWS... ;-)

Mic

Did someone suggest that only myself and the website owners read these threads? That would be plain silly if they did...

When you asked "But why should we participate in such bizarre and useless discussions?" my immediate reaction was that nobody should participate in anything they don't want to. But then I thought "Who's Mic anyway? I don't recall her/him writing much here in connection with any topic, let alone (quote) "...bizarre and useless discussions". Neutral

Overall I don't disagree with the sentiments in the last paragraph but I'm not convinced that "playful experimentation with thermal cameras..." is the right way to go. Experimentation, yes but playful experimentation? really?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by COSC2014 Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:40 pm

just a quick note:

Mic

Mic,

You will see from my previous posts, that I have been trying to get this blog site to show impartiality and fairness in its postings, alas to no avail!
Why on earth should I share anything I have of value on here? when the last time something was shown this blog site pulled it to pieces and made posts that it looks like me, its my height! They have even said that one of the people present didn't agree with what took place, funny that was only posted after they had passed and couldn't be contact to verify if that was true or no! I could go on and on about the bias behavior shown here on what is supposed to be an unbiased blog site for Spiritualism!
COSC2014
COSC2014

Back to top Go down

Post by COSC2014 Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:42 pm

mac wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:

Smile

Let me know when you're planning to visit the UK during 2017 and we'll see what we can arrange.

Mac, I most certainly will Very Happy
COSC2014
COSC2014

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:07 pm

COSC2014 wrote:

Mic,

You will see from my previous posts, that I have been trying to get this blog site to show impartiality and fairness in its postings, alas to no avail!
COSC2014 wrote:Why on earth should I share anything I have of value on here? when the last time something was shown this blog site pulled it to pieces and made posts that it looks like me, its my height! They have even said that one of the people present didn't agree with what took place, funny that was only posted after they had passed and couldn't be contact to verify if that was true or no! I could go on and on about the bias behavior shown here on what is supposed to be an unbiased blog site for Spiritualism!

And yet you continue to re-visit us terrible ingrates. Will we never change?  Shocked

One might wonder why someone feeling the way you do comes here at all.  You'd get a warm welcome in PM4U where's there's no bias of any sort.  Oh but that's in the process of closing down shortly I hear.   Laughing  Whither then?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by COSC2014 Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:22 pm

mac wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:

Mic,

COSC2014 wrote:Why on earth should I share anything I have of value on here? when the last time something was shown this blog site pulled it to pieces and made posts that it looks like me, its my height! They have even said that one of the people present didn't agree with what took place, funny that was only posted after they had passed and couldn't be contact to verify if that was true or no! I could go on and on about the bias behavior shown here on what is supposed to be an unbiased blog site for Spiritualism!

And yet you continue to re-visit us terrible ingrates.  Will we never change?  Shocked

One might wonder why someone feeling the way you do comes here at all.  You'd get a warm welcome in PM4U where's there's no bias of any sort.  Oh but that's in the process of closing down shortly I hear.   Laughing  Whither then?

That is the same stock standard answer I would expect, when someone challenges the fairness of this blog site!
COSC2014
COSC2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:41 pm

just a quick note:

Mic

Thanks Mic, I remember you posting before. Thank you for your comments which were of value, even those about bizarre and useless discussions
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:43 pm

just a quick note:

Mic

Hi Mic,

Thank you for your comments. A timely reminder for us all to try and stay on topic and keep the discussions relevant and courteous.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:31 am

COSC2014 wrote:
mac wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:

Mic,

And yet you continue to re-visit us terrible ingrates.  Will we never change?  Shocked

That is the same stock standard answer I would expect, when someone challenges the fairness of this blog site!

Oh hardly a stock-standard answer! Laughing And this is not a blog website - you're mischief making. This website exists as a group of discussion forums. Members are free to express their thoughts but there's no obligation on the owners to accommodate one individual's personal wishes.

Perhaps you prefer(red) PM4U's well-known approach to debate? Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by COSC2014 Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:38 am

COSC2014 wrote:
Lis wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:That's strange! Yet another post mysteriously disappears! Seems a bit of careful censorship is taking place if a post strongly questions about the lack of positive reports about Physical Mediumship on here, surely if it's supposed to be a blog site for Spiritualism as the title suggests, where are the Psychic News reports of other positive articles that have been published shared on here? Why was you quick to post about the truth campaign? Yet you seem to be selective in regards to other newsworthy articles, that clearly shows biased behavior, come on Jim let's see if you are fair with your desimination of information.

David, I have no idea what you are on about when you write of your posts mysteriously disappearing. Admin is doing nothing with your posts. We are not censoring you, or preventing any posts by you about physical mediumship or anything else. Perhaps you are pressing the wrong button when you post?  Otherwise we have no idea why the posts, that you claim you are making, have not appeared.

Us so called obsessive, biased, anti-physical mediumship false gurus, censorship freaks, etc., etc., have, to be honest, been taking a break to obtain some sustenance before dealing with your next onslaught. Smile

As for why this forum was quick to post about the Truth campaign, there is quite a simple answer. We get Psychic News, we support the position Psychic News has taken, and in response to the Psychic News's call for people to promote the Truth campaign, we did. Nothing very sinister in that, I believe.

Liz, I dont remember calling you any of those names you mention above! Why when I come on here and have a strong opinion is it called an onslaught?

So when you received Psychic News and saw the report written about the 40 coin apport and also the article written by the then editor of Psychic News, you didnt see them as newsworthy? Well! that is censorship and shows bias behavior, a truly unbiased Admin (Jim) would publish every item of interested for those who visit the site to see and make up there own minds, Right? Yet you always are super quick to publish any article that shows a negative spin on Physical Mediumship in the present day! Now if you say that you dont rate what is taking place in today`s physical mediumship and dont publish both sides, you show bias. Now we are getting to the bottom of it finally, its Liz & Jim`s blog site, and what they want only gets published!

I am quiet happy to send you the previous Psychic News reports for you to publish about myself and Scott, I am sure you have a copy of the positive email you wrote some years ago about my mediumship, until you threatened legal action if we made it public, I even have photos we could post here, taken at the church, Jim is the leader of. Like you Liz, I leave NO stone un-turned in my quest for information when I decided I want to make a point about something, and will not stop until I get to the bottom of it.

ALL! I ask for is fairness and unbiased reporting of ALL events, even if you both dont agree with the content, as I said before this blog site is supposed to be for Spiritualist as the name on the blog site suggests "SpiritualismLink" or maybe you should rename it to, "The Liz, Jim and sometimes Mac blog site"

Please can you also publicly confirm that if you dont want to publish the positive articles, you would be happy for me to do so, or do you wish this site to remain in the firm hand of negative and bias reporting of the world of Spiritualism, but only how Jim, Liz and Mac see`s it.

So! are you going to comment on my above post Jim? I see you both have commented on Mic`s posting so you would have seen mine, yet you make no comments about me asking you to start to publish ALL reports, or will you continue to censor and only publish what you deem as newsworthy? All I am asking is for fair unbiased reports of ALL events, of course if you continue to ignore my seeking of clarification of this issue, its just as good as admitting biased reporting, after all you have continually mentioned on your website that I dont answer questions, yet you do the same! That looks like doubt standards to me!
COSC2014
COSC2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:17 am

We will reply to this bluster in our own time
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:20 am

I think that all readers should see an earlier discussion with David that was much more pleasant and reasonable; where his views were heard freely and where the discrepancy on William was aired. This was a totally normal discussion with none of the type of messages that appeared in the recent threads.

David also acknowledged that he had been reading the Questions For David Thompson Thread. No worthwhile resolution was reached but it shows that claims of bias and refusal to comment are somewhat overstated in these threads. Oh and David's experimentation in Thermography he says commenced in early 2014.

https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t2206-david-thompson-personal-message
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:34 pm

COSC2014 wrote:
Helen Duncan even offered to do a seance for the jury in her Old Bailey trial and of course they didn't take her up on her offer, but instead locked her up in Holloway Prison!

Incorrect - Helen Duncan was ASKED to demonstrate her mediumship to the jury, but she REFUSED - her sentence was due to being found guilty under the Witchcraft Act of 1735 and Vagrancy Act of 1824 - not because she didn't demonstrate her gift. (Although of course, if she had, perhaps proceedings would have taken an entirely different turn.)

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:08 am

Slatewriter wrote:
COSC2014 wrote:
Helen Duncan even offered to do a seance for the jury in her Old Bailey trial and of course they didn't take her up on her offer, but instead locked her up in Holloway Prison!

Incorrect - Helen Duncan was ASKED to demonstrate her mediumship to the jury, but she REFUSED - her sentence was due to being found guilty under the Witchcraft Act of 1735 and Vagrancy Act of 1824 - not because she didn't demonstrate her gift. (Although of course, if she had, perhaps proceedings would have taken an entirely different turn.)

That's not my recollection. I recall reading that Loseby offered the court the opportunity for a demonstration but the judge rejected it,

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by eternaltruths Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:16 am

Hallo Mr. Thompson.

don*t worry. We are all with you in this forum. Send kind regards to Kai Muegge, the guy from The Felix Circle. Wink
eternaltruths
eternaltruths

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2