SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mychael Shane - guaranteed results this April!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mychael Shane - guaranteed results this April! Empty Mychael Shane - guaranteed results this April!

Post by Slatewriter Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:42 pm

It seems that guarantees of apports, direct voice, and answers to your questions from ascended masters are possible this April through the mediumship of Mychael Shane - for a price Shocked

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/40/93/12/shane10.jpg

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Mychael Shane - guaranteed results this April! Empty Re: Mychael Shane - guaranteed results this April!

Post by mac Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Wallacia out there in front again, eh? Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Mychael Shane - guaranteed results this April! Empty Re: Mychael Shane - guaranteed results this April!

Post by Admin Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:45 pm

Yes Wallacia where they seem to believe not expect truth. Hmm I wonder if they have ensured he has the correct visa this time it would be embarassing to see him turned round at the border like Kai. Given they are advertising this guy and have already drawn thr attention of the Border Control surely they would know their visitors are on the radar.

Its lucky they make no claim to be Spiritualists at Wallacia its embarrasing enougn (with the likes of Kai, Gaey Mannion, the Yellowfeather people from Montcabirol etc etc) anyway but all countries have centres like it.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:34 pm

Hmm he communicates with the Ascended Nasters of Shambala which is where Kai gets his stones from maybe he arranfges the terms. http://mychaelshane.com/

His web site is here and somehow that mob at ASSMPI have certified him as a physical medium ... hypnotize

Here you go he is channelling that mythical creature of the Ascension movement Saint Germain. Could someone please keep him in the good old USA

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:58 pm

Hmm just a reminder anyone dipping a hand in the murky waters of ascension should read this again. https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t121-ascended-masters-and-ascension-by-roger-brown
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:24 am

I've got no time for such nonsense.  Whatever these organisations are up to I have no interest in any of it.  If they start providing evidence of survival I'll start taking interest and say well-done.  The rest is flim-flam, showbusiness, money-making entertainment in my view.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:05 am

Sadly Mac I believe that places like Wallacia, organisations like ASSMPI, the metaphysical centres etc take themselves very seriously and truly believe. Its why so many can take advantage of them and do what they do making money. Of course in their wish to be credible and serious these places convince others of the truth of what they are witnessing, because to do other than this would challenge the foundations of their belief. If they accepted it was fraud what could they do, what they are seeing is, to them, confirming their view of reality.

The fact that it is not actually harmless is beyond the scope of their understanding.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:10 am

Sadly one of the steps of the dance Spiritualists have to use these days is to cope with the many that accept this rather strange world view mainly based on a weird mix of teachings that have no basis in reality. It is trying to get the right message into peoples mind without offending people who come along by calling what they are getting elsewhere (often carrying a glamour much greater than our simple teachings) the B******T it is. They truly believe

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:14 am

Such situations used to irk me greatly but I must be gettin' old because now I just shake my head in disbelief and dismay at what goes on. Is it what I understand as mediumship? Is it what I understand as physical mediumship?

Doesn't appear to be either hence I don't much care what it is, I suppose. God I'm getting crankier by the year!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:19 am

Admin wrote:Sadly one of the steps of the dance Spiritualists have to use these days is to cope with the many that accept this rather strange world view mainly vased on a weird mix of teachings that have nobasis in reality. It is trying to get teh right message into peoples mind without offending people who come along by calling what they are getting elsewhere (ofen carrying a glamour much greater than our simple teachings) the B******T it is. They truly believe

Should we be doing anything to offer an alternative view?  Do we - we Spiritualists - have any responsibility for trying to show the mistakes we see them think they're making?   Would they take a scrap of notice of us?  I have my doubts.... 

Last edited by mac on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accuracy)

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:28 am

Admin wrote:Yes Wallacia where they seem to believe not expect truth. Hmm I wonder if they have ensured he has teh correct visa this time it would be embarassing to see him turned round at teh border like Kai. Given they are advertising this guy and have already drawn thr attention of the Border Control surely they would know their visitors are on the radar.

Its lucky they make no claim to be Spiritualists at Wallacia its embarrasing enougn (with teh likes of Kai, Gaey Mannion, the Yellowfeather people from Montcabirol etc etc) anyway but all countries have centres like it.

It must be awkward for you, Jim, when folk mistake this stuff for Spiritualism.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:41 am

Thats Ok Mac so do I get crankier but the other side of being the Leader of a Spiritualist Organisation (my God I am in my 9th year) is having to handle this in a vaguely diplomatic fashion.

I see psychism at times instead of mediumship (or intermingled in a mix of both)and talks purporting to be from guides which are at best the subconscious reprising peoples own belief systems. Now we do get some real mediumship and real talks to with the number improving steadily.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:44 am

mac wrote:

It must be awkward for you, Jim, when folk mistake this stuff for Spiritualism.

Yes it is Mac but if it gets mentioned it opens the way to debate and discuss it
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:21 am

It sounds like your centre's visitors and regulars are getting some solid leadesrhip - good on yer, mate as you guys might say! Smile

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Spiritualism like all the others, has an increasing number of notions of what it is and does. The miraculous is often hinted at bringing disappointment and often disillusionment, with folk not understanding that everything has to be earned.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:01 pm

hiorta wrote:Spiritualism like all the others, has an increasing number of notions of what it is and does. The miraculous is often hinted at bringing disappointment and often disillusionment, with folk not understanding that everything has to be earned.

Part of the problem might be that folk confuse the catch-all 'spiritualism' with the religion and philosopy of Modern Spiritualism.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:25 pm

I've been some 40 years a Spiritualist and the only person using the prefix 'modern' is yourself mac.
I understood the breakthrough following the pedlar in the cellar emerging at the time of the Fox sisters was the dividing line.
Perhaps not?

The danger as I see it we could end up with a multitude of similar designations for a similar thing.
not sure when 'Christian spiritualism' (seems a contradiction in terms anyway) appeared although the grip of Christianity caused rigidity of thought and a narrowness of mind back then plus war time difficulties sort of froze other possibilities.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:23 pm

hiorta wrote:I've been some 40 years a Spiritualist and the only person using the prefix 'modern' is yourself mac.
I understood the breakthrough following the pedlar in the cellar emerging at the time of the Fox sisters was the dividing line.
Perhaps not?

The danger as I see it we could end up with a multitude of similar designations for a similar thing.
not sure when 'Christian spiritualism' (seems a contradiction in terms anyway) appeared although the grip of Christianity caused rigidity of thought and a narrowness of mind back then plus war time difficulties sort of froze other possibilities.

I can't quite match you with my 34 years as a Modern Spiritualist ( Wink ) and I certainly won't claim any originality for the term 'Modern Spiritualism'.  I lifted it several years ago from the website of the SNU and found it perfectly apt for distinguishing between the previous spiritualism of yesteryear-and-before and today's modern version.   The SNU website has changed considerably since then and I don't know if that term is still to be found there.

I have noticed just a very few others using the SNU's old term (perhaps I had a little to do with that?) but I'm totally comfortable using it and intend to carry on.  Smile

Certainly the Hydesville days are my arbitrary line between 'modern' and something rather less modern.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:13 am

Mac I once heard a fine talk along similar lines at the Glasgow Association, given by the unique Archie Stewart of Dunipace.

He included something of this pitfall of 'service' by contrasting the vast difference of (say) 40 years in spiritualism and merely repeating the first year 40 times.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:14 am

Hmm Mac my involvemet with Spiritualism goes back about the same time as yours. Lis's is mre than somewhat longer; when I met her, which started my involvement, she had been working as speaker and medium on the East London church circuit (Manor Park, Romford, Ilford, Woodford, etc) under her family name (Ross a good Scottish clan Hiorta), for over 10 years starting prior to that in Melbourbe at the VSU.

I can understand the point though Hiorta in some places each year is a repeat of the last, except all to often we see a decline in the quality of talks and mediumship. I always remember from a business rule if you endeavour to stand still you will always fall back. Equally some efforts to drive things forwrd can take you backwards more quickly e.g. the misguided attempt to teach mediumship by the fishing net approach, this was often backed by a learning on the job (without further teaching) approach jsut making them start working.

I am with Mac on the Hydesville date being the advent of Modern Spiritualism. Prior to that it is clear Spirit endeavoured to communicate especially in the Epworth case and probabaly the drummer of Tedworth. However almost everything else was God or his angelic forces communicating directly (or not depending on your view of what they then presented to the world) with an individual, think Swedenborg, Joseph Smith and teh Golde plates of Mormon, the Millerites who became the 7th day Adventists and an eclectic mix going back into history.

I suspect it was only in a place with such an array of dissenting churches, as New York State had, that someone talking with a Spirit could have happened without the interference of the oficial church. i note the church advice in the Tedworth case had them running about with upraised swords and jumping stabbing teh air or randomly loosiing off gun shots to kill the evil Spirit.

In many ways this break down and broadening approach allows a route in for the Shane's, Kai's and Mannion's of the world.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:44 am

There's always the dual thing Jim, isn't there. In my part of Scotland virtually everyone has a basic knowledge of Spiritualism, thanks to so many modern pioneers who founded a wee independent church in their locality. The initial problem was that able mediums were in short supply, which is now fully resolved.
Our 'ism' has altered so many lives for the better, including my own, that it is a core part of their being.

I had an interesting experience only last week.
I'm a bit disabled now and a few neighbours help greatly by taking Charlie, my big hound for short walks. The lady came somewhere around 21.00 hrs and just as they were setting off I unexpectedly had what can only be described as a blow to the head, leaving a 'sair heid' and a sudden inexplicable loss of normal mental activity. I just couldn't form the words I wanted to say, with memory limited to about half a sentence.
I knew that it wasn't my condition, but it was very tenacious. There was an image of a gent I know, he and his good lady would occasionally walk Charlie, but I was marooned somewhere strange.
It wouldn't lift so a sleep was called for. Normality was in place the following morning.
I contacted the couple to learn the gent's Dad had passed the day prior.
What I didn't know was that the Dad had been in a restricted ward for the previous 57 years.
What a terrible life this man had. I assume he must have registered something in myself that he saw as very helpful and simply went for it.
The couple were not Spiritualists, although aware of 'something' but the Dad was able to do things in their house and they were fully convinced he had survived his death. He was also unable to speak normally, forgetting his words.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:02 pm

It's curious, I find, that each of us is a self-proclaimed Spiritualist yet each of us experiences Modern Spiritualism in our own, somewhat parochial, way.  

Hiorta 'tucked away' in Scotland, Jim running his own centre thousands of miles away in the southern hemisphere, myself equally distant from both.  Jim, with Lis, historians and active in their Spiritualist community, myself with no church or centre involvement yet using the World Wide Web to address spiritual issues from a Spiritualist perspective.  hiorta in his own way in the local community and an occasional contributor online.

When I first ventured online in Windows 95 days, and later found forum websites where such stuff could be talked about by like-minded individuals, I was blown away to find that I was able to 'speak' in real time about a subject of deep importance to me.  It seemed an ideal way to reach others looking for answers and to offer the ideas - and perhaps guidance -  found in our Modern Spiritualist movement and from the teachers whose words can be found there.  

It didn't work out as I'd hoped, though, and now I'm 'speaking' mainly to folk for whom our philosophy means little if anything, even when offered and explained. So now I 'speak' just occasionally to others like myself and wonder if Spiritualism is relevant in the third millennium. I hope so but I am not confident.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 pm

Spiritualism as we understand it has changed its face, if not its appeal here, Mac.
Individuals and interested relatives will still find their way to where we all stood back then. The world has changed the desire to explore and has altered the need from 'Is it true' to a position of certainty on that question, to a general 'Might I have an exploitable ability?'.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 pm

hiorta wrote:Spiritualism as we understand it has changed its face, if not its appeal here, Mac.

I don't follow - do you mean that Spiritualism has changed its face in order to appeal?

Individuals and interested relatives will still find their way to where we all stood back then.

I assume that's what you're experiencing personally and I hope you're right about the overall, broad situation.  My involvement with church faded away a long time back so I don't see what happens there, who visits or what they find.  I can only hope what they do find equips them to look further if that's what they want.  In my early years learned a lot from reading all I could, particularly Psychic News which kept me up to date with the Spiritualist scene.  I stopped reading it when I found it no longer was doing that.

The world has changed the desire to explore and has altered the need from 'Is it true' to a position of certainty on that question, to a general 'Might I have an exploitable ability?'.

It's not what I'm finding online.....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:28 am

Its interesting Mac but Scotland seems a bit stronger in its adherence to Spiritualism although, as I understand attendance is falling. Irene McGilvray told me of teh drop off in numbers even in the Glasgow Spiritualist Association in Spmerset Place. Certainly my two vistors April Mackie and Irene have both been excellent representatives for Spiritualism (and good mediums too).

As to the future who knows, Sundays are not at all sacrosanct and people in all walks of life are as likely now to be working. Alternatively in the chaos of family life, where children may be working,they are looking for some family time. However, we are still geared to the Sunday Meeting or Service as the gauge of the health of the movement.

I cannot decide whether we are seeing the death of the movement or a period of re evealuation.

I think in the end what we have when people come in is a talk and a demonstration. How often does either wow you or inspire you. My experience is that if the medium, without throwing it into the audience, gets the person with strong description and with an emotional connection then links directly to the recipient their is a buzz in the audience. If the talk contains life, makes people think, even while retaining a link to our philosophy, it will get a positive response. Achieve that and we mat draw thinkers back to the movement.

I know before 1848 we had Somnambulistst as "mediums", (Ok no Spiritualism but teh stories of teh Didier Brothers, the Seeress of Prevorst and Jane C Ryder are interesting, hmm even those of Andrew Jackson Davis ) what we have to do is stop our mediums and speakers from turning the audience into Somnambulists who sleep walk away because we have numbed their mind.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next