SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Voices: The First Live Conversation Between Worlds

2 posters

Go down

Spirit Voices: The First Live Conversation Between Worlds Empty Spirit Voices: The First Live Conversation Between Worlds

Post by Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:10 am

I picked this up from the SPR's Facebook Site
http://www.spr.ac.uk/main/publication/spirit-voices-first-live-conversation-between-worlds
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spirit Voices: The First Live Conversation Between Worlds Empty Re: Spirit Voices: The First Live Conversation Between Worlds

Post by zerdini Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:16 am

Admin wrote:
I picked this up from the SPR's Facebook Site
http://www.spr.ac.uk/main/publication/spirit-voices-first-live-conversation-between-worlds

Hardly the first!

Many people held meaningful conversations with loved ones through the mediumship of Leslie Flint which were tape recorded.

In 1925 Dennis Bradley who obtained the direct voice in his own home wrote: "In fact, only a year ago Sir Oliver (Lodge) told me that he did not think the chief research officers of the Society for Psychical Research had ever heard the independent voice.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Spirit Voices: The First Live Conversation Between Worlds Empty Re: Spirit Voices: The First Live Conversation Between Worlds

Post by Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:17 am

Bradleys own book is excellent too Z
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:26 am

Admin wrote:Bradleys own book is excellent too Z

Strangely, Jim, I picked up two of Bradley's books when I was in Australia nearly twenty years ago. Smile

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:56 am

Yes the good bookshop near the VSU Z Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:04 am

Admin wrote:Yes the good bookshop near the VSU Z Smile

The Theosophical Society were clearing out some of their spiritualist books so I got some good bargains! Smile

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down