SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dominic Macquire's transition

5 posters

Go down

Dominic Macquire's transition Empty Dominic Macquire's transition

Post by zerdini Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:39 pm

For those who knew of Dominic and his work - I received the following email:

"I'm writing this email as I just felt the need to. My partner Cliff and Dominic have known each other for a very long time and Cliff has always thought of Dominic as a father, so I suppose you could say that I'm Dominic's Daughter In Law. Dominic sadly passed away last night (Tues 10th April 2012) after suffering with cancer for a number of years. He was 86 years old. My partner Cliff was with him at his time of passing and it was very peaceful.

"Dominic often spoke about his work on the "Voice In A Box" and we have a number of CD's of recordings of this. He also wrote a manuscript on the subject. I felt that Dominic would want you to know of his passing and he always said that he would go to Cliff after he passed. They have had an amazing bond and friendship over the years and both Cliff and I hold a keen interest in Dominics work."

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Dominic Macquire's transition Empty Re: Dominic Macquire's transition

Post by evpman Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:26 pm

I knew Dominic but had not had contact for about 13 years.Still have "the voice in the box" material - tapes etc.I've put his picture from 1997 when we visited him in Bognor on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10341736@N00/10961203783/sizes/o/in/photostream/

Last edited by evpman on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reworded some text)

evpman

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Thanks again evpman
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeroyC Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi all,

I hope Dominic is now happy in his new home, and found all he desired. I visited him a time or two when he was on Merseyside and he was not too good, nor his surroundings very suitable. God bless

LeroyC

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Post by ions Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:30 am

I just googled Dom's name after many many years as I knew him when I was a teen. He was a good man. I knew him and Trixie while they lived in California in the mid 70's. RIP Dom

ions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum