SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychics Fail 'Halloween Challenge' At Goldsmiths

2 posters

Go down

Psychics Fail 'Halloween Challenge' At Goldsmiths Empty Psychics Fail 'Halloween Challenge' At Goldsmiths

Post by Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:27 am

Its sad really, as ever the test is set up in a way that makes success very difficult but brave of these two to try.
http://www.4rfv.co.uk/nationalnews.asp?id=153202
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Psychics Fail 'Halloween Challenge' At Goldsmiths Empty Re: Psychics Fail 'Halloween Challenge' At Goldsmiths

Post by bravo321uk Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:10 pm

I agree that the testing is set up for failure,, but at least one of them should know that as she took near enough the same test with the same people in 2009 and got the same result then, but then when you look at the info on their sites one is running around doing exorsisms.. and the other is selling aura spray, I think tests like that can be successful when taken by the right Mediums with the investigators, Take Prism for example

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Psychics Fail 'Halloween Challenge' At Goldsmiths Empty Re: Psychics Fail 'Halloween Challenge' At Goldsmiths

Post by Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Very True Bravo I had not followed their web sites maybe they do it for PR value
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down