SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use of infra red cameras in circles

2 posters

Go down

Use of infra red cameras in circles Empty Use of infra red cameras in circles

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:38 pm

This evening we run an infra red camera in our trance developement group for an experiment as we had stopped useing them some time ago because problems with the sound quality which we believed was static electrical built up by spirit and possibly the group itself . This evening we had perfect audio quality and we do not know why this has happened. We had some orbs caught in the dark and in the light however the speed they moved at if you blinked you missed them and this cannot be dust particles which are a lot slower.

Back to top Go down

Use of infra red cameras in circles Empty Re: Use of infra red cameras in circles

Post by obiwan Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 am

This is probably my own ignorance but what is the purpose of infra-red light in a trance circle?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Use of infra red cameras in circles Empty Re: Use of infra red cameras in circles

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:04 pm

We sit mainly for trance however we set out our room to allow our inspirers and sitters to work any-way they choose / that inculdes red light , total darkness and white light. We can have direct voice in light, indipendant direct voice, transfiq, tranceformation, parital materlisation usualy in red light and other little bits in the dark. We have not yet had full mateirlisation seperate from the medium however we have had what we can only call trasformation when the meidum is overlaid by another maybe you could call it full transfiguration . Anyway we experiment away and maybe one day we might reach some of our goals. We are filming it for a time to see what happens early indications are favourable however if spirit do not like it they will simply shut it down asthey did before.

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:11 pm

Thank you for explaining.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mark1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:38 pm

i believe that dust particles can moove very quickly ,and slowly too,depending on ones moovement in a room breathing and any draughts ,i dont wish to disagree as i wasnt there to view this ,but its worth a thought

mark1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:43 am

Maybe so however these orbs passed through the room at speed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down