SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Milligan!?

+16
Neilos
Kevin33315
COSC2014
Wes
mac
Shen1987
Waller
Lis
Admin
MU!!
Mark74
LeroyC
bravo321uk
obiwan
scottmilligan
Jane Lyzell
20 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Scott Milligan!? - Page 7 Empty Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by Admin Fri May 01, 2015 3:28 am

By the way welcome to the forum Bulldog
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog Fri May 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks for sharing that story Bulldog, I wonder who the medium was.

Yes I understand Scott has been training for a fair time. He is an extremely close friend of David Thompson and even visited him in Australia back around 2007 when David visited the Tumbetin Centre in the Dandenongs, Victoria (anyone reading the threads here would have noticed the friendship).

To have kept and digitised a recording is great it must be fascinating to listen to.

I don't know who the medium was I have asked Scott and he is strangely vague which is very odd as everyone seemed to know him there and he can recall his past in great detail except this particular "event" ...

bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Fri May 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Hi bulldog, was the circle leader John Austin

Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog Fri May 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Spectre wrote:Hi bulldog, was the circle leader John Austin
I donyt know, do you have a photo I would recognize him if I saw his picture

bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by nick pettitt Sat May 02, 2015 6:00 am

Was the circle held in the attic of a house in Brighton?

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic Sat May 02, 2015 8:06 am

Hi -
follow this link and scroll down to the last photo.

http://circleofthesilvercord.net/?page_id=236

It shows John Austin with David Thompson and the Harrisons.

Mic

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog Tue May 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Mic wrote:Hi -

Hi thanks the medium was thicker set, but the Harrisons look familiar especially the man

bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog Mon May 11, 2015 3:52 pm

bulldog wrote:

Hi thanks the medium was thicker set, but the Harrisons look familiar especially the man

the medium was called Barrie

bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by nick pettitt Mon May 11, 2015 4:15 pm

bulldog wrote:
bulldog wrote:

the medium was called Barrie

Was the circle held in the attic of a house in Brighton?

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog Thu May 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Yes

bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by nick pettitt Fri May 15, 2015 8:57 am

bulldog wrote:Yes

I attended that circle as a guest about the same time that you did. It was called the Crystal Circle. I don't remember how I heard about it but it may have been advertised in the local paper. They had guest sitters once a month and charged about £15. I don't think the medium ever demonstrated outside of the home circle. There were a couple of other guest sitters that evening and about four regular sitters. It was held in the attic in total darkness, there was no cabinet and the medium was not restrained. They had a kind of large umbrella suspended above the circle which they told me was to contain the energies of the circle. There were several communicators that came from the medium, not independent. There was no survival evidence or spiritual philosophy in the communications instead it was just talk of Earthly events and childish humor. There were several rocks and crystals in the centre of the circle some of which landed in people's laps resulting in one of the guest sitters being hurt when a rock landed on her lap! affraid

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog Fri May 15, 2015 1:35 pm

nick pettitt wrote:
bulldog wrote:Yes

I attended that circle as a guest about the same time that you did. It was called the Crystal Circle. I don't remember how I heard about it but it may have been advertised in the local paper. They had guest sitters once a month and charged about £15. I don't think the medium ever demonstrated outside of the home circle. There were a couple of other guest sitters that evening and about four regular sitters. It was held in the attic in total darkness, there was no cabinet and the medium was not restrained. They had a kind of large umbrella suspended above the circle which they told me was to contain the energies of the circle. There were several communicators that came from the medium, not independent. There was no survival evidence or spiritual philosophy in the communications instead it was just talk of Earthly events and childish humor. There were several rocks and crystals in the centre of the circle some of which landed in people's laps resulting in one of the guest sitters being hurt when a rock landed on her lap! affraid

Hi Nick, yes I saw it in a local free paper I thought it was about a tenner or so, I dont remember the umbrella, but I did think the whole thing was set up from the start. It didnt "feel" right to me at all. I cant remember the Guys name but I sat next to him and he owned the house and the second time I attended thought something was not "right" The medium "Barrie?" I felt was not what he said in private conversation afterwards, I recall the crystals

bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7