SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fellow members interested in Road of many ways by John

+3
obiwan
mac
Lynn CPT
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fellow members interested in Road of many ways by John Empty Fellow members interested in Road of many ways by John

Post by Lynn CPT Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:52 am

I came on this website when I googled this topic. I have personal knowledge of this book as I was present at its dictation and have recently been told that I have access to the publishing rights and am not sure if there is a need to do a second print. If anyone in this forum is interested in chatting about this please let me know

Lynn CPT

Back to top Go down

Fellow members interested in Road of many ways by John Empty Re: Fellow members interested in Road of many ways by John

Post by mac Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:21 am

Is this a thinly-veiled advertisement?

mac

Back to top Go down

Fellow members interested in Road of many ways by John Empty Re: Fellow members interested in Road of many ways by John

Post by Lynn CPT Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:43 am

No not at all I have no interest in making money out of this but it seems that I have possibly been chosen to complete a circle in some way. I was a child when the books were dictated. The medium is a relative and I wanted a copy of these books since I was recently diagnosed with cancer, I have since discovered that there are very feW copies left and they are hard to come by. Just hoping to see if there is an interest

Lynn CPT

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:39 am

No Mac, this was a very important book, it was meant to be a trilogy but the last book was either not published or a short run. They are brilliant and should be available either as a short run print or digitalised through something like IAPSOP which does the work for preservation not money.

You are very welcome Lynn CTP I would love to know more about the medium and the books if you could share it.

thanks

jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn CPT Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:57 am

The original publishers no longer exist and when they closed down the signed over the publishing rights to the Medium who is now 85 years old and is quite excited that there are people like you out there who still acknowledge the validity of this message. Since John is the author and clearly has no need for money. There was never any financial benefIt to anyone involved in this project.

I was a young child when this project was conceived and was fortunate enough to have met and spoken to all of the contributors to the books. I had copies that sadly where loaned to someone and never returned. The Medium lost his copies in a flood, but, has told me of someone in England who has them. Am currently in the process of getting all the info together and seeing what I can do to preserve this work.

Lynn CPT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn CPT Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:18 am

I have had a chat to the medium since I didn't feel I had the right to reveal his identity without permission. He replied. I don't mind people knowing who I am but I am not the author. John is. He will answer any questions through me that anyone might have

Lynn CPT

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:05 am

It's reassuring to learn it's an authentic forum contributor...

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:09 am

Thanks Lynn I think many people in the Spiritualism world would love to know more about how this remarkable book, or remarkable trilogy became available to us.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn CPT Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:10 pm

The medium in this project is Ray Martin (my father) he has been assisting in earth bound recovery for 60 years and many of the people who told their storIes in Road where helped over by the team with Ray as the medium. John's message was recorded in sessions of two hours once a week and he never skipped a beat. It was one continuous manuscript that did not need to be. edited or divided into chapters. TOTALLY verbatim. It was one continuous work that the publishers divided into two books and they wanted a third book but John felt he had given the intended message and more would just confuse us.

Ray at the age of 85 is still doing recovery. Mostly on an astral level includin
g assisting over 300 World Trade Centre souls.

I was present in almost all of the recording sessions and never realized the special nature of the message or the special privilege I was being afforded.

A few facts that have come to light. There was only print run of 1000 copies of each book. No profit has ever been made on these books by anyone involved.

I am going to try and digitize both books so that everyone can have access to this message

Lynn CPT

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Wonderful Lynn and congratulations to your father Ray for holding such good trance that John could transmit his message as clearly as he did. Thank you for also clearing up the confusion over the third book.

I spotted one copy of each some time ago but they had been sold before I could get them. I did see the first book for sale later on but at over $500 Australian I did not have the wherewithal to buy it.

There is something about the material that really resonates with me. My wife is a trance medium, although now on rare occasions. In the last one we had a similar style story from a member of the French Resistance who was executed. Very real but at the time we had two trance mediums working together and the message got truncated by events.

Thanks

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:39 pm

I remember this book now. I recall zerdini posted an excerpt some time ago and Mark74. It's a shame it's so difficult to find as the story about the Japanese soldier and the English soldier really stuck in my memory.

I wonder if the books are in PDF form somewhere on the internet, many are. How nice to have such a close connection to the medium.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:56 pm

Lynn CPT wrote:The medium in this project is Ray Martin (my father) he has been assisting in earth bound recovery for 60 years and many of the people who told their storIes in Road where helped over by the team with Ray as the medium. John's message was recorded in sessions of two hours once a week and he never skipped a beat.  It was one continuous manuscript that did not need to be. edited or divided into chapters. TOTALLY verbatim. It was one continuous work that the publishers divided into two books and they wanted a third book but John felt he had given the intended message and more would just confuse us.

Ray at the age of 85 is still doing recovery. Mostly on an astral level includin
g assisting  over 300 World Trade Centre souls.  

I was present in almost all of the recording sessions and never realized the special nature of the message or the special privilege I was being afforded.  

A few facts that have come to light. There was only print run of 1000 copies  of each book. No profit has ever been made on these books by anyone involved.

I am going to try and digitize both books so that everyone can have access to this message    

good luck with that - I feel sure there's something online that would help you. From what's been said here my interest is piqued.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn CPT Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Thanks for welcoming me into your forum. I will keep you posted as I embark on this journey to making this work available to all. Copies of the books are on their way to me and then I will transcribe them and the net will do the rest. No more exorbitant prices for this message!!!

Lynn CPT

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:40 pm

Lynn CPT wrote:Thanks for welcoming me into your forum. I will keep you posted as I embark on this journey to making this work available to all. Copies of the books are on their way to me and then I will transcribe them and the net will do the rest. No more exorbitant prices for this message!!!

Could you photocopy the pages and use optical character recognition software to digitise the result?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Lynn CPT wrote:Thanks for welcoming me into your forum. I will keep you posted as I embark on this journey to making this work available to all. Copies of the books are on their way to me and then I will transcribe them and the net will do the rest. No more exorbitant prices for this message!!!

Lynn will you be using some sort of scanning software and then correcting the errors? If you need any proofreading assistance don't hesitate to ask.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn CPT Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Thanks for the proof reading offer. Still researching exactly how to go about this. Will have to see what the condition the books are in when they arrive to see if they can be scanned. If need be I will transcribe them manually. Have also had an offer of help in this department. Thanks again

Lynn CPT

Lynn CPT

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Lynn CPT wrote:Thanks for the proof reading offer.  Still researching exactly how to go about this. Will have to see what the condition the books are in when they arrive to see if they can be scanned.  If need be I will transcribe them manually.  Have also had an offer of help in this department. Thanks again

Lynn CPT
You're welcome.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Also....I thought I'd discovered a pdf version of it and had this email from some (apparent) book dealer:

08 Dec 2013
Dear Paul,

You had request to download the pdf ebook of Road of Many Ways by John., you can download it now with the link below:

http://download.linkbax.com/dl/?id=1611066

What You Need To Do:

Join our resource site and Fill out the simple form on the next page to download Road of Many Ways full pdf version.

Best Regards
2013 www.ehkbooks.com. All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email, because you are request to download the free pdf ebooks. Please contact us in case you want to be removed from this email.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:21 am

That great news Lynn and thanks too Obi
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:28 am

If I can be of any help please do let me know, as I have both ''Road of Many Ways'' and ''Pilgrims on the Road'' by John. Both books are exceptionally well put together, and deserve a place on any Spiritualists' bookshelf.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:29 am

Thanks Mark, I agree with you about the books but was never able to get a copy of either.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersoul Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:12 pm

And that was that then.
Pity, my wife would like to read the 2nd and 3rd books. I saw a copy available for sale, of the second printed book on Amazon - "Collectors piece" at a stupid price - well, for me at least.

Supersoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:01 pm

Sorry I missed that post Supersoul. A lot was going on then and has continued to do so. Yes sadly that was that I had some other contact privately with Lynn all those years ago but it all kind of petered out. Yes books 2 and 3 are at silly prices because there were short runs. I still thought they were worthy of reading. I had hoped an e copy may appear or even another print run.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharuss Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:58 am

Hi all,

Lovely to see ongoing interest in this work. The previous account is somewhat incomplete, however. In addition to the disincarnate agency of “John”, there were two main human inputs into this work. The medium, Ray Martin and my father, Leslie L Golden, who recorded, edited and paid for the publishing. I have the original manuscript which was completed in 1973 as well as audio recordings of the sittings and “John’s” voice. An additional entity, “Phillip” (serving to lighten the mood as a warm up for John) also features prominently as well as my father’s guides. The sittings took place in my home. The original material has been in my family‘s possession since completion.

Regards,

Sharuss

Sharuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next